Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Belatrix pretending to be Hermione pretending to be Belatrix
No but her acting was so good in this scene that I had to pause and zoom in on her face to make sure it wasn’t actually Emma in makeup, and even then I wasn’t totally convinced.
Emma acted out the scene first, and then Helena Bonham Carter mimicked what she did. so it was Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Emma Watson pretending to be Helena Bonham Carter pretending to be Bellatrix pretending to be Hermione pretending to be Bellatrix.
Yeah but can you imagine:
Actual Proof I had sex with Lily Evans and The Sorcerer’s Stone
Actual Proof I had sex with Lily Evans and The Chamber of Secrets
Actual Proof I had sex with Lily Evans and The Prisoner of Azkaban
Actual Proof I had sex with Lily Evans and The Goblet of Fire
Actual Proof I had sex with Lily Evans and The Order of the Pheonix
Actual Proof I had sex with Lily Evans and The Half-Blood Prince
Actual Proof I had sex with Lily Evans and The Deathly Hallows
Has a nice ring to it
ACTUAL PROOF I HAD SEX WITH LILY EVANS AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
JAMES WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH PADFOOT
ACTUALY PROOF I HAD SEX WITH LILY EVANS AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE
NEVERMIND THAT, HE ALSO GOT FREAKY WITH SNAPE.
ACTUAL PROOF THAT I HAD SEX WITH LILY EVANS AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
THE ENTIRE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
I HOPE YOU USED PROTECTION
IT’S ON MY DASH AGAIN
HUFFLEPUFF HEAD CANONS
1. The Hufflepuff common room is by far the noisiest of the four houses. Even if they seem quiet or shy around the rest of their classmates, Hufflepuffs are at home with their friends and family, and in their common room they can abandon their social inhibitions. The doorways to the dormitories are even charmed to be soundproof because it’s not uncommon for groups of Hufflepuffs to stay up, having loud conversations and laughing, until the very early hours of the morning.
2. Hufflepuffs are big on sharing. They share everything. There’s a table in their common room that is full of communal snacks that the older students purchase from Hogsmeade or smuggle in from meals or the kitchens. Snacks will always be given in Hufflepuff House to those who ask.
3. They’re crafty. Not Slytherin Imma-trick-you’s crafty. They just like to make things. Like they share snacks, they also have a communal cache of crafting supplies. During those long hours they stay up talking and joking around with each other, they’ll be making anything from knitted scarfs to paper chains to banners and pennants for Quidditch games. They even make them for the other houses and hand them out before games. It’s a tradition to decorate the doors to dorm rooms every year.
4. Speaking of traditions, the Hufflepuff community thrives on them. The prefects give more or less the same speech every year; Nymphadora Tonks heard the same one that Hannah and Ernie did, she went to the same Every-Monday-Night-Craft-Nights that they did, she decorated her dorm door like they did, and she even knows several inside jokes that they do despite the fact that she graduated the year before they arrived. Age doesn’t matter to Hufflepuffs; they’re all family, always.
5. Specific to the events of the series, they had some ridiculous Cedric Diggory pride rallies during the Triwizard Tournament. They sometimes got really out of hand to the point where it made Cedric uncomfortable - like the “Potter Stinks” badges they produced once. Cedric asked them to stop many times, but the Hufflepuffs were so intensely proud of their champion that they couldn’t contain themselves. To say his death hit them hard would be the worst understatement; every single member of the house was personally devastated at the loss of their friend. Nearly every Hufflepuff who stayed to fight at the battle of Hogwarts will say that they laid down their lives because that’s what Cedric did for them. The evening of his death, every member of Hufflepuff house crowded into the common room to light a candle in memory of Cedric - a candle which remains magically lit to this day.
I’ll do the other houses in a bit!
More HP head canons:
I just read all of these head cannons and love them all! Reblogging this one though bc #5 made me tear up
Book Quotes: - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
"I cannot pretend that my particular brand of reasoned argument is making much headway against Greyback’s insistence that we werewolves deserve blood, that we ought to revenge ourselves on normal people."
F@#K Fairy Tales Poster Series - Created by Chris Ables
Because every good story needs a villain.
Lily Evans wants none of your shit and even the marauders get a little sick of the epic that is James Potter’s “pursuit” of the love of his life
Page 1 of 24